Equian Credit Freeze: What is a Global Lift of Credit Freeze?
Equian Credit Freeze: Equifax is a public sector Credit risk Assessment Company in the United States. It is a data analytics and technology company. It assists organizations and individuals in making informed business and personal decisions. It was founded in 1899 by Cator Woolford & Guy Woolford.
The headquarters of the given company is at 1550 Peachtree St. & One Atlantic Center, Atlanta, Georgia United States. It has operated or invested in 24 countries in North America, Central, and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. Here we will get help on Equifax credit freeze lift and Equifax credit freeze removal.
Equifax has employed over 10,000 employees worldwide & provides its services worldwide. Equifax sells credit monitoring and fraud-prevention services directly to consumers. It also provides credit and demographic data and services to businesses. As per US law, a company has to provide consumers with one free credit report every year.
What is Credit Freeze?
A credit freeze is a tool that can help prevent unauthorized access to your credit reports. It allows an individual to control how a U.S. consumer reporting agency’s Security freezes must be placed on your credit report separately at each nationwide credit bureau (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) Placing, lifting, and removing a security freeze is free. They are able to sell their data.
Credit Freeze is also known as Credit report freeze, credit report lockdown, credit lockdown, credit lock, or security freeze. Credit Freeze locks the data at a consumer reporting agency until an individual gives permission for the release of the data.
Placing Security on Your Equifax Credit Report Service
- It will prevent access to it by certain third parties.
- It will not prevent access to your credit report at any other credit reporting agency
- Equifax Global Consumer Solutions company provides you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitors your credit report as part of a subscription or similar service.
- It is provided by the company that provides you with a copy of your credit report or credit score upon your request.
- Companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
How to Freeze Your Credit with Equifax?
- You must have a device with an Internet Access
- You have to provide your necessary personal details
- Visit the official website here – https://www.equifax.com/personal/credit-report-services/
- On the following page press the “Get Started” button
- Now, on the given page provide all your personal details like your Name, Date of Birth, SSN number, Mobile number, and current address.
- After providing all details press the “Continue” button
- On the next page provide all your account information as mentioned & create your account
- Press the “Continue” button after providing the PIN number
- Then Place, temporarily lifts, or permanently remove your freeze after verifying your details. Read more articles on daily rewards.
More Related Queries:
- what is a global lift of credit freeze
- Equian Credit Freeze