Follow Easy Steps to Check Status of Discover Card Application
Discover is provider of various types of Credit Cards. It is issued in the United States. It was first introduced in 1986 by Sears. You can apply online for their cards and also check Discover card application status through internet. It is offered by Discover Financial Service. When Discover Card was launched it didn’t charge an annual fee and it offered a higher than a normal credit limit.
Most Cards with the Discover brand are issued by Discover Bank, formerly the Greenwood Trust Company. Discover is the fourth largest credit card brand in the U.S. It is behind Visa, MasterCard and American Express with nearly 44 million cardholders. It is one of the most popular Credit Cards in the United States. All Discover Card Service is available on official website – https://www.discover.com/.
Benefits Offers By Discover One Credit Card
- There is No Annual Fees
- 5% Cash back in Rotating Categories
- 1% Cash back on all other Purchases
- Reward Points can be redeemed for Cash Money
- Reward Points can be used at amazon.com
- Discover will ship a new card overnight for Free, If customer card is ever lost or stolen.
- Late Payments will not raise the card holders APR
Discover Card Check Status Service
- Check the status of a pending Discover credit card application
- Process is super quick if the applicant has the required information
- Service is operated by Discover Bank who is member FDIC
- It is free to use for anyone who has a pending credit card application with Discover Bank.
- For check the status of an application the user must have the Social Security Number (SSN) associated with the application and Users Zip Code.
- This services is only allows the user to check the status of a card
- Users cannot apply for a credit card using this service.
- For Any Technical Issues: 1-800-347-3085.