Steps to transfer money from your PayPal Account
PayPal provides you the best service to make payment or to receive funds. It’s a secure way to transfer money to bank accounts, credit cards or someone’s PayPal account. In this case recipient also has a PayPal account or credit card account for money transfer. He/she also has a valid email address and mobile number.
Here are some steps given to guide you to transfer money from your PayPal account as prescribed below:
1) If you want to transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank follow these steps
- First of all you should sign up with your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account you should create a new account with it. Thereafter you should select an option you desire such as personal account or a merchant account. Click on the option and proceed ahead.
- After signing up with PayPal, you can see the option of withdraw. Click on the withdraw option and you can see the other option that withdraw funds to your bank account. Click on this option. Enter the amount that you want to transfer.
- Thereafter you can see the option to choose the bank or credit card account where you want to transfer your money. Give confirmation and go ahead.
- After finishing all process now you should review all information that you have already put. After verification you should submit a request for money transfer.
2) If you want to transfer money from your PayPal account to someone’s PayPal account
- If you want to transfer money to another PayPal account it is very important that a recipient should also have his/her PayPal account.
- You should have to sign up to transfer money to another’s PayPal account.
- Thereafter you should choose an option of send money link from your account. Then you should enter the email address and mobile phone number of the recipient.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and continue.
- After completing all procedure you should verify all information and most important is to verify email address and phone number you put in the information.
- When money transfers to the recipient’s account he/she will be notified by email or call.