USAJobs: usajobs.gov Advanced Search
USAJobs: Online tools to search for a job are very useful. US Government for Federal jobs and employment information provides the official online platform named The UASJOBS. The online system provides support to Federal agencies and job seekers.
The system includes programs designed and launched for creating and maintaining a workforce that includes career programs and job positions for the disabled, veterans, students and recent graduates, senior executives, etc.
It is very easy to search for jobs with USAJOBS. You even don’t need an online account or sign up for USAJOBS. It also provides an advanced search. Your applicant eligibility status is automatically populated in your search and you do an advance search using it to identify the right job.
About United States Office of Personnel Management
The United States Office of Personnel Management or OPM is an independent agency of the US government. It is responsible for managing the civil service of the federal government. It was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Washington DC.
It handles the recruitment of a world-class administrative force to serve the American people in the best possible way. The OPM is responsible for maintaining neutrality in the Administrative Law System and manages security clearances for the US government.
How Can You Search for a Job Using USAJOBS Advanced Search?
- You must have a computer with access to the internet.
- You have to select the search criteria as specific as possible and you should provide at least one of the keywords, title, or location.
- Visit the website of USAJOBS at http://www.usajobs.com
- Click on the “Advanced Search” button on the homepage.
- Select your search criteria and enter at least among the keyword, title, and location.
- Once you have entered the specific search criteria, click on the “Search Jobs” button.
- A list of jobs matching your criteria will be displayed. Browse through all the job opportunities listed.
- You can refine the search results by using the Filters displayed on the left side of the page.
- Go through the details of a job opportunity by clicking on the job title and then click on the “Apply Online” button if you are interested and want to apply for the position.
- To get help with the Advanced Search, you can visit http://www.usajobs.gov/Content/pdfs/Advanced%20Search.pdf. Read more articles on daily rewards.
More Related Queries:
- usajobs search
- usajobs advanced search
- usajobs.gov search