My Flex Online: A health care Flexible Spending Account
A health care Flexible Spending Account can reimburse the expenses made for eligible health care. Here we will discuss on My Flex Online Login guide and benefits. FSA is a savings account in the United States that offers the account holder specific tax advantages.
My Flex Account Online
You can access your flex account online at www.myflexonline.com. With an online account, you can access and manage various things such as view account summary, get user info, file a claim, ask for help etc. You can also go through a list of qualified items that can be reimbursed under FSA account.
You have to register an account to get the access providing necessary information. You will also create username and password. One registered, you can log in anytime to get access to the account.
How to Register My Flexi Account
- Go to the website at www.myflexionlne.com
- Click on the “”New User Registration” account.
- A new registration page will be displayed. Enter first name, last name, birthdate, zip code, last four digits of your social security number etc.
- Enter your employer information as instructed.
- Create your user profile. Enter valid email address and create your username and password.
- Verify all the information and submit.
How to Login My Flexi Account
- Go to www.myflexionlne.com
- Enter username and password in the space provided in the login window.
- Click on the “Login” button.
How to File a Claim with Myflexonline
It is very simple to make a claim. You go through your account summary. If you find everything correct, make a claim following given guidelines.
- Log in to your account at www.myflexonline.com
- Click on “File a Claim” option displayed on the toolbar menu.
- Enter the expenses details for which you are seeking reimbursement. You can add multiple items to it by clicking on “Add an Item” option.
- Once all the expenses are added, click on the “View Form” option located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Verify all the details. Then click on the “Continue” button.
- A form will be displayed that you can print and submit along with copies of required documents. Before you take a print, disable all the popups.
- Send a fax or mail including claim form and receipts to BMS LLC in order to make a reimbursement request.
Register an account with www.myflexonline.com and enjoy the convenience!
Most Searching Terms:
- bms flex spending
- my flex online
- myflexonline login