Tinder Without Facebook Account
Tinder Without Facebook Account: Tinder is an application that is exclusively designed for android and iOS mobile users. However, it also can be used on a computer or laptop with the help of emulators like Virtual Box, Bluestacks, and YouWave. It was established for social discovery and communication between mutually interested users.
Tinder needs a Facebook account to match with real people who share similar interests and common friends. However, it can be created without personal FB login. Follow the given instructions to log in to Tender Without Facebook Account.
Tinder is a dating site that collects social graphs and behavioral data on its users to consider nearby people whom users should know.
Tinder is a popular dating service where people either swipe right or left for answers in positive or negative respectively. Normally, it is linked with the FB account of users, and profile pictures are the same with tinder as on Facebook. It is a very light application that can be used wherever and whenever. It connects people through their smartphones or portable tablet computers.
Is Tinder Without Facebook Possible?
Due to quality control and security purpose, tinder can’t access without a Facebook account. The link between two accounts is necessary because tinder first verifies the real account, and actual person and then matches the interests of people. Though tinder uses information from an FB account, it never posts anything on it.
Tips to enable Tinder Without Facebook
Though there is no way to access Tinder without a link with FB, users can limit the information on it. Here are some tips to enable Tinder without Facebook.
- If the user doesn’t want to use his personal Facebook account, he may create a fake account with real photos and interests, with an alternative name. In this way, people can see real photos. Remember, Tinder never accesses or posts anything on a linked account.
- Describe self by needed details only. Do not over-describe yourself with fake information. Put only the name of the city you live in, name, and profile picture. These will be enough to find by anyone.
- To make the profile unsearchable, increase privacy settings limited to only friends and not publish in public.
- Always try to keep Tinder without Facebook friends’ interaction. Tinder can get all information about users from a linked account, and also can sell to third-party vendors apparently. Therefore, it will be better to make a strict filter on the FB accounts and put as many as possible privacy settings. Read more articles on daily rewards.
More Related Queries:
- tinder login without facebook
- tinder without facebook
- sign into tinder without facebook