Sports Illustrated Subscription
Sports lovers like to remain updated with the news about their favorite teams. Sports illustrated appreciates their craze for the sports and provides the news about events including HFL, MLB, NBA, golf, NHL, racing, soccer, tennis at its official website www.si.com. It also displays some stories written by a number of famous writers and also provides interesting pictures and video. Moreover, it makes the digital edition of Sports Illustrated Subscription available online, and you can even share your opinions and views with other sports fans through the forums.
They provide service known as MySI, using which you can personalize Si.com with your favorite teams. To personalize for you is very easy and you can do it for free as you don’t have to pay any fees for it. MySI provides the latest recommended news about your favorite teams and it allows you to save maximum 6 teams from NFL, NBA, MLB, to NHL, College Football, and College Basketball.
Sports Illustrated is an American sports media franchise. It is owned by Time Warner. It is very famous all over the United States and has about 3.5 million subscribers. It is read by about 23 million people every week. It is credited as the first magazine having circulation over one million and has won the National Magazine Award for General Excellence twice. It is very reputed and covers photos, the in-depth sports reporting from famous writers etc.
How can Personalize My www.si.com?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must save the cookies in your web browser, as you need to reset your favorite teams if you delete the cookies.
- Visit the home page at https://www.si.com
- Click the very top of the homepage, which is the access to MySI.
- In the next page displayed, select a total of 6 teams that you like. You can select among NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, College Football and College Basketball.
- Select whether you want to see the scores from your mySI team as the default on the home page, or the latest scoreboard from the sports SI.com picks every day as the default on the home page.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Most Searching Terms: