Boston Medical Center is a non – profit 514 bed academic medical centers. It is a Private Medicare & Medicaid center. Here we will check how to access Mybmc.org login page online. It is a Boston-based academic medical center. It was founded in year 1855 in Boston, Massachusetts. It has replaced the BMC Employee Benefits portal and BMC Employee Information portal with a new system called Workday.
It was born when the Boston City Hospital (BCH) merged with the Boston University Medical Center Hospital (BUMCH). It has almost 500 beds and which is considered the largest safety-net hospital and Level I trauma center in New England. BMC application works with the PC and MAC and provides all necessary services. Boston Medical Center has employed around 1400 doctors and 1500 nurses.
Services of Boston Medical Center
- Birth Certificate Office
- Blood Draw
- Interpreter Services
- Medical Legal Partnership
- Medical Records
- MyChart secure & online medical portal
- Patient Family Advisory Council
- Patient Financial Services
- Three Retail Pharmacies
- Volunteer Services
- Nutrition Program for Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Mybmc.org Email Service
Mybmc.org allows a user to check their email, access clinical applications, login to the BMC employee portal and access other work related programs. Mybmc.org email service is powered by the Outlook Web App. It requires a username and password. Once the user has accessed their email they can check messages, set away messages & view contacts and calendars.
For an employee to access Clinical Application they will need to have requested an RSA token from the BMC helpdesk. Boston Medical Center employee portal will allow the user to compare and contracts salary information regarding to a specific job type and view profile data.
How to Access MyBMC Account Online?
- You must have a device with an internet access
- First go to the official website – www.mybmc.org
- Press “BMC Access Account” button
- Here enter your User ID & Password at mentioned
- Press “Sign in” button to Login with your account
- My BMC Service/ Help Desk: 617-414-4500 #3
- Help Desk Email: [email protected]
- Address: 1 Boston Medical Center Pl, Boston, MA 02118
- Contact: (617) 638-6800 or (617) 638-6157
You can also access Boston medical center healthnet plan provider login on official website.