What is East Point Housing Authority?
East Point Housing Authority provides affordable housing and supportive services to seniors, low-income individuals, and families in East Point, GA. The organization was founded in 1973 and its facilities include 114 apartments and 22 townhouses.
It also offers a variety of programs and services to its residents including case management, health care, life skills training, a food pantry, and holiday assistance. EPHA Corporation is with the mandate of providing quality, safe and adequate housing for low-income families.
It provides housing and support services to low-income residents in the East Point Community. The authority manages more than 1,000 units of housing, including apartments, single-family homes, and group homes.
The authority also offers a variety of services, including case management, support programs, and employment assistance. It is a nonprofit organization operated by a board of directors. Go to their official website www.eastpointha.org and Apply fast!
East Point Housing Authority Waiting List
- There is currently a waiting list for new housing developments. The housing authority is in need of more affordable and accessible housing.
- In order to help meet the needs of current and future residents, the housing authority has partnered with Habitat for Humanity.
- The development will consist of 104 homes.
- The average wait time is about 5 years.
- The housing authority has been trying to find new homes for the residents but it is not easy.
- There are a lot of people who are looking for a new home and the housing authority is not able to provide them with one.
How to Check EPHA Waiting List?
The EPHA waiting list can be checked online. Go to the website and enter your name, birth date, and zip code. You will then be able to see how many people are waiting and how long you have been waiting.
If you are not on the waiting list and would like to be added, go to the website and click on “Add Your Name. You will then be asked to fill out a form. Then, you will have to wait another 3-4 months before you are added to the list. If you would like to be removed from the list, just contact them and state that you no longer want to be on it.
How to Apply for www.eastpointha.org Application?
There are a few things that you need to do:
- The first thing is to go to www.eastpointha.org
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- This will take you to a new page where you will need to provide information about yourself.
- You will need your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
- You will also need to have a picture of yourself.
- After you have filled out this information, click on the submit button.
- This will take you to another page where you will need to provide additional information about yourself.
- Once you have completed this, you will need to pay the $100.00 fee.
- Your membership will then be processed and your card will be sent to you.
- You can use it for any of the events that are held throughout the year or for your application form for the next year.
- It is web-based software that helps businesses manage their projects and tasks.
- It makes organizing and managing a project much easier with its drag-and-drop interface
- It has the ability to create custom fields for each task.
- With its time tracking feature, businesses can accurately track the time spent on each task
- That generates reports to help them make better decisions
- Additionally, It offers customer support through email and phone as well as a wealth of video tutorials and documentation to help users get started quickly and easily.
- Overall, It is an excellent choice for businesses looking for an easy-to-use, comprehensive project management solution.
In conclusion, the East Point Housing Authority is committed to providing affordable housing for residents in the community. The agency is dedicated to improving the quality of life for all residents and is always looking for ways to improve its services. If you are in need of affordable housing, please call the EPHA Corporation today. It is a valuable resource for the community.
The staff is friendly and helpful, and the programs they offer are beneficial. I encourage everyone in the area to take advantage of the services offered by the East Point Community. It provides up-to-date information on events, news, and local services. I encourage everyone who lives in or near to visit the website and take advantage of all it has to offer on www.eastpointha.org. Read more articles on dailyrewards.
1. What is the number of total projects managed by EPHA?
East Point has 16 active projects and 2 completed projects at this time.
2. Who can apply to live in East Point Housing Authority?
The housing authority accepts families with incomes between 30% and 100% of the median income for the county in which they live. However, their application process is not as strict as it used to be.
3. What is the maximum income for eligible?
The maximum income is $45,000.