No, CarMax is not buying any car without Expired Window Stickers. If your Car’s Window Stickers expired when you are selling the car you must renew it and then keep it for selling. These requirements can vary by state but in every state.
When you are going to sell your car through CarMax you should submit your all valid Documents. You will need your car’s title or loan information, a valid registration, and all keys and remotes. In addition, anyone named on the title should be present and provide a valid state-issued photo ID.
- 1 Other Car Selling Details:
- 2 1. Do you have to buy a car from CarMax to sell your car to them?
- 3 2. Does CarMax have restrictions on the vehicles it will buy?
- 4 3. Will CarMax pick up my car?
- 5 4. When am I paid?
- 6 5. Will I be charged any fees?
- 7 6. Can the price change after I’ve handed over the car?
- 8 7. If someone else’s name on the title?
- 9 8. Will CarMax buy my car if I owe on it?
- 10 9. Does CarMax buy leased vehicles?
Other Car Selling Details:
1. Do you have to buy a car from CarMax to sell your car to them?
No. Whether you buy a car from CarMax or not, your offer is the same.
2. Does CarMax have restrictions on the vehicles it will buy?
CarMax will purchase damaged vehicles, including those with flood damage. If a car is undrivable, you can have it towed to CarMax for an appraisal. However, some states restrict CarMax’s ability to purchase salvage vehicles.
3. Will CarMax pick up my car?
CarMax will pick up your vehicle only if you are also buying a car and having that car delivered.
4. When am I paid?
As soon as you sign over your car, CarMax will hand you a bank draft. A bank draft must be deposited and can take a few days to clear before a withdrawal.
5. Will I be charged any fees?
There are no fees to sell a car to CarMax.
6. Can the price change after I’ve handed over the car?
The price can change if there is undisclosed damage.
7. If someone else’s name on the title?
CarMax will walk you through selling a vehicle that has a lost title, has someone else’s name on the title, or belongs to someone deceased.
8. Will CarMax buy my car if I owe on it?
Yes. You’ll need to provide loan information so CarMax can pay off the lender. If you owe more than your offer, you will need to cover the difference. In some cases, the amount can be included in your financing or paid directly to CarMax. CarMax will accept a personal check for amounts under $250. For larger amounts, CarMax stores accept cashier’s checks, certified checks, certified funds, cash, and debit cards.
You may like to read about the Carmaxautofinance.com online payment
9. Does CarMax buy leased vehicles?
Yes, as long as the leasing company allows sales to independent dealers at the time. If not, you can buy out your lease at its residual price, obtain a new title in your name, and get a new offer. Read more articles on daily rewards.