Shell Drivers Club LoginShell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. It employs more than 87,000 employees in around 70 countries and territories. It provides transport fuel to through service stations in the UK. Its products and services are designed to meet the needs of businesses from the construction industry to aviation, chemicals to shipping. Here we get guide for Shell Drivers Club Login and if and problem then contact on their UK Telephone Number.
Shell Driver’s Club was designed by famous oil and Gas Company in the world, ‘Royal Dutch Shell’. It’s headquarter is in The Netherlands and its registered office is in London, UK. This is a Club which gives you rewards with one point at every liter of fuel you buy. Collect this points every time and you will be sent rewards automatically each quarter. You can choose any option from Money off Shell fuel, Waitrose Vouchers, AVIOS, Donations towards CO2 Reduction Schemes, Gift Cards, and Charity Donations, etc.
Their members will receive regular bonus points throughout the year. Once you join the Shell Drivers’ Club or Shell V-Power Club, you can get manifold rewards as a privileged customer of Shell and even earn money off vouchers to save your petrol fees. The Cub send you your quarterly statement or through mail or e-mail promotions. You just need to do is register online your card number. However, without registration you can spend card amount but will not enjoy extra benefits that you receive by becoming a member.
Procedure to join Shell Drivers’ Club and Earn Money off Vouchers
- Go to any participating Shell Service Petrol Station and ask for Shell Driver’s Club Card. You will be awarded the card at free of charge.
- Then, visit their website and click “Join In”.
- Now enter your Shell Driver’s Club Card nine digit numbers in provided box after 700405. Write your personal information such as name, address, email address and other details. Email address is necessary to provide so that you will know the latest promotion offered by Shell.
- Once you registered your card, you will immediately get 50 points in your account. With every purchase of petrol at Shell Service Station, you will get points of your petrol purchase. The thing you need to do is to provide Club Card number at petrol station.
- When you collect enough points, you will exchange or redeem them for any benefit listed by Club. For example, by choosing money-off vouchers, you will save some money when you further pay for your purchase of petrol at their Petrol Station.
Shell Drivers Club UK Telephone Number for ContactCall on 0845 900 6008 - This line is open Monday- Friday 8am-7pm. If phone call once be connected, then press option 2.