BDO credit card application status pending - Activate rewards cardBDO emerald rewards card activation: Banco De Oro Unibank is the largest bank in the Philippines. Here we will discuss on BDO credit card application status pending and banco de oro online banking/ atm balance inquiry. The bank provides a facility of personal banking as well as corporate banking along with online banking. It provides products and services to the retail and corporate markets including lending deposit-taking, brokering, trust and investments, credit cards, corporate cash management, foreign exchange, and remittances.
The bank also offers Bancassurance, Insurance Brokerage, Leasing and Financing, Investment Banking, Private Banking and Stock Brokerage services. Members of BDO receive a Reward Card by which you can earn points when you use Reward Card for purchases at SM Department Store, SM Supermarket, SM Hypermarket, SM retail establishments and other BDO Rewards Partners. It can be also used for restaurant discounts, special loan rates, hotel discounts, etc.
Banco De Oro (BDO) Reward CardTo obtain BDO Reward Card, one must have an account with Banco de Oro. There is a condition that you have to maintain your balance in your account at least 50,000 Philippine pesos which are equivalent of around the US $1,130. If you are not sure about that and you have a credit then also it can manage. Another option is having a BDO Dollar SA account. If you have Dollar SA account with an average daily balance of $1000, you can do so. You can redeem your collected rewards points for travel, shopping, gift certificates, accommodations at selected hotels and much more.
Steps to Get and Activate the BDO Reward Card
- Maintain your account with sufficient average daily balance as said above i.e. at least 50,000 Philippine pesos or the US $1,130.
- Once you fulfill the eligibility, you will receive a mail including BDO Welcome Kit. Read it carefully and note that it includes rewards card and a preprinted Member Data Form.
- To activate the card, you can call at toll-free domestic number 1-800-10-702-7888.
- There is also a representative at BDO rewards call center who will be helpful by calling at (02) 702-7888. Speak to a representative to activate your card or follow the prompt at the call.
- Download the preprinted Member Data Form that received in a Welcome Kit with mail. The last step to activate your card is submitting the form.
- Fill the form properly and submit it to any bank branch of Banco de Oro. Within few days, your Reward Card will be activated. Enjoy gifts by collecting Reward Points.
- BDO credit card application status pending/ online application form
- banco de oro online banking/ atm balance inquiry/ USA toll-free number
- BDO website online service/ emerald rewards card activation/ rewards points inquiry
- banco de oro Philippines online banking/ Card Activation