Georgetown student health insurance cardStudent Health Insurance: Georgetown Insurance Agency is a local insurance agency based in Massachusetts which provides insurance solutions for families and business in a wide range of insurance products. Here we will discuss on student health insurance card. The company covers the independent insurance solutions which satisfy customer’s specific needs by offering special packages.
Georgetown is work with companies such as Zurich, Safeco insurance, MAPFRE Commerce, Guard Insurance group, Safety Insurance, Plymouth Rock assurance and Peerless insurance, Andover companies and much more in business and individual insurance policies.
Functions of Georgetown Insurance AgencyBasically, it is engaged in various personal insurance policies such as Auto insurance, home insurance, Condo insurance, boat insurance and business insurance products such as Auto Property Liability, Workers’ comp., Umbrella insurance which covers additional liability for insurable contingencies.
- For online registration, go to the web link http://www.georgetowninsurance.com/ to go at the main page of Georgetown Insurance Agency.
- At the top of the home page, you will be given different insurance types such as Auto Insurance, Homeowner Insurance, Condo Insurance, Renters Insurance, Life, Insurance Business Insurance and Other Insurances. Choose any as per your need and click on “GO” button near the box.
- If you choose “Auto Insurance”, you will have further options like Plymouth, Hearty, and MAPFRE. Choose suitable insurance option from given three. If you do not want any of them, click online apply and fill the request form.
- Fill out personal information such as name, zip code, phone number, address and email. You need to answer some multiple choice questions about the vehicle.
- Tick on a suitable answer for the questions about nature or usage of the vehicle, owner information, purchase type (leased or owned), driver info and coverage information. If you are an owner of a boat, you may ask for Boat type, boating experience, and boat length.
- For Home Insurance, you need to fill the details about interior and exterior features of the home and also coverage of jewelry.
- If you are looking for Condo Insurance, click on it and give the details like foundation and construction of it, year of built, jewelry, flood, theft, earthquakes, Age of plumbing & electric, heating, etc.
- Business Insurance needs to provide details such as Name, address, legal entity and nature of business, employees (Full-time part-time or contractual), Annual revenue, annual payroll, employee benefits, deferred compensation, etc.
- Read terms and conditions for insurance carefully and click on “Submit”.
- For any queries, you can contact on 978-352-8000.
Most Searching Terms:
- Georgetown Insurance's website/university insurance
- Georgetown student health insurance card