About JPMorgan ChaseMy Chase Credit Card Points: JPMorgan Chase has engaged in banking and financial services an American multinational company. It was ranked as the second largest bank in the world by assets in 2012. The main activities of JPMorgan Chase are investment banking, card services, lending, commercial banking, personal banking, business banking, home lending, treasury & securities services, asset management, corporate, private equity and treasury and corporate functions. Here we talk about how to redeem Chase Credit Card Rewards.
Chase Credit Card RewardsThe Chase has issued a policy to benefit its Credit Card holders. It offers JP Morgan Chase Bank Credit Card Customer Loyalty Program to its customers which are also known as Ultimate Rewards. Every credit card holders are invited to join the program. The credit card customer loyalty program provides a chance to collect Reward Points with every transaction (Payment) by credit card.
To redeem points are very easy and simple. These Reward Points can be redeemed for purchasing merchandise at participating retailers, traveling trips and many more things. Following is a procedure to Redeem Chase Credit Card Rewards.
Procedure to Redeem Chase Credit Card RewardsIt is advisable to open an online account and get register in to maintain Credit Card Rewards. You can check your balance points, credited points as well as your transaction chain.
- To create an account, open your web browser and go to Chase website. Click on "Set Up Online Access". You will be asked to enter your Chase credit card number and Social Security number to verify your identity. The process of creating an account is very simple and takes nearly five minutes.
- Create your ID now and you will receive an identification code in the mail, text or phone. Enter the code in provided box which leads you to create a password.
- Make a strong password, accept “Terms and Conditions” and finish the procedure by clicking on ‘submit” button.
- Now log in to your Ultimate Rewards account. You will able to see your collected reward points. These points can be used for purchasing merchandise, foods, grocery, travel, concerts or dining. Chase is tied up with around 400 retailers at the Ultimate Rewards Mall. You can also go for trips by using the Ultimate Rewards Travel Tool to earn bonus points.
- You can also convert Ultimate Reward points into gift certificates or cash. If you choose the cash option, they will send a check to your address.
- chase credit card 10 bonus points per transaction/ rewards 2017
- chase rewards phone number